First of all, let me put a disclaimer. These pearls are not mine. These are advices by an intelligent guy who himself is not using, but someone may get some idea out of his treasure trove.
Please note if he can’t convince you, he can at least confuse you. After reading, please don’t give him a nasty look, as he already has one. Rather give him an ambiguous look.
So let me share 15 of his pearls in turn to keep you entertained this Sunday.
1. Change your password to “incorrect”, so whenever you forget it, the computer will say, “Your password is incorrect.”
2. If a man knocks on your door for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, give him a glass of water.
3. If someone comes up with a foolproof solution, along comes a more-talented fool.
4. If things go wrong, just smile, after thinking of someone in mind who is to be blamed.
5. If you bring a vacuum cleaner, you must ensure that it doesn’t gather dust.
6. If you want to marry Ms. Right, please check whether her first name is ‘Always.’
7. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.
8. If you ever stop thinking, you may forget to start again.
9. You can easily be great at multi-tasking, if you waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
10. There may be no excuse for laziness, but just laze around to find one.
11. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
12. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
13. Not expecting the unexpected means that the unexpected is actually expected.
14. The grass may be greener on the other side, but at least you don’t have to mow it.
15. Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself (DIY) type.