Birds are cute fluffy creatures that always attract us with their beautiful colours, feathers, wings, beaks, eggs and sometimes tails, and above all, their chirping and singing. A lot of things have also been observed and written about their communication skills and migratory strategies.
But here, I’m going to share some interesting facts about birds that we humans need to emulate. Here is a set of 15 such facts:
1. Birds don’t eat anything at night. 🦜
2. Birds don’t roam at night.🦜
3. Birds give lots of love to their chicks, when they need most.🦜
4. They teach their chicks at the right time what to eat and how to fly.🦜
5. Birds never eat their fill. No matter how many grains you have put, they will fly away after eating a little.🦜
6. Birds stop eating, when they fall sick.🦜
7. Birds fall asleep early in night (except nocturnal and crepuscular ones) and wake up early in the morning chirping.🦜
8. They never change their diet.🦜
9. Birds keep doing some work without taking rest, except at night.🦜
10. Birds take only what is needed from nature.🦜
11. They make their nest eco-friendly.🦜
12. They stick to their own language.🦜
13. Birds never change their flock.🦜
14. Birds let their chicks free after a certain age to lead their own independent lives.🦜
15. Birds sing even after a storm.🦜
If we learn a thing or two from these birds, our life will also be simpler, easier, healthier, more beautiful and worry free. They teach great life lessons, if we have patience and willingness to listen to their melodious songs.
Let’s develop and spread wings like them to fly rather than crawling through the life.