My best time was the school time, and I think you may also have the same feelings. There are so many anecdotes and vignettes of that life. One of the important subject matter used to be our teachers and our interaction with them, ranging from their attitudes, nicknames, catchphrases and above all, their utterances and punishments during the class.
I have collected 15 of those utterances that slightly varied from school days to college days. I have, therefore, bifurcated them into two. I’m sure you will also remember your days that may bring smiles to your faces.
Please also remember the innocent faces we used to make and show at that point..😂😂 I’m sure you will also miss those days of your school and college, if you have similar experience. So here we go.
1. What? No homework? Stand on your chair.
2. Who was talking? Go and stand in the back corner of the classroom.
3. Don’t disturb others. Go and stand outside the classroom.
4. Are you here to waste your parents’ money?
5. Why do you come to school, if you don’t want to study?
6. This class is worse than a fish market.
1. If you are not interested, then please leave the class.
2. Tell me when you all have finished talking.
3. If you want to talk, you may get out of the class please.
4. Why are you laughing? Tell us, we’ll also laugh.
5. Someone was crooning. Please come here and croon. Class is suspended.
6. Do you think teachers are fools to teach you?
7. Don’t try to act oversmart with me.
8. Previous batch was a hundred times better than this.
And this was common both in school and college-
Hey you, yes you… I’m talking to you only, don’t look back…😊😊
Nothing is permanent. Enjoy the life.😊😊